> > To decrease an amount by 3%, what single multiplier would you use

To decrease an amount by 3%, what single multiplier would you use

To decrease an amount by 3%, what single multiplier would you use

1984 Views

To decrease an amount by 3%, what single multiplier would you use

To decrease an amount by 3%, what single multiplier would you use

Answer

x0.97 gives you 97% of the original number, thus leaving you with an answer 3% lower than the original number

To see more answers head over to College Study Guides
Virtual Teaching Assistant: John B.
Question Level: Basic
Karma: Free
Upload Date: 5/31/2017

This 24 words question was answered by John B. on StudySoup on 5/31/2017. The question contains content related to Math Since its upload, it has received 1984 views.

Recommended Questions